Join us for an afternoon of candle making at Gray Apple Market!
All materials to create your candle will be included, along with wine and other refreshments.
David and Micah from Apricity Products will be there to instruct you on crafting your candles from start to finish! We will be making 10 oz. luxury wooden dough bowl candles using their coconut apricot wax, crackling wooden wicks and topped with a variety of gemstones and crystals. You will learn step by step how to make your own candle from start to finish. The candles are beautiful and will be perfect as a gift for someone or just to keep for yourself.
Dark Amber Rosewood
- Blend of tonka bean & soft rosewood, with fresh citrus & cedarwood.
Sweet Pipe Tobacco
- The nostalgic scent of pipe tobacco with a touch of sweet honey.
Bourbon & Butterscotch
- Rich butterscotch mixed with aged bourbon whiskey and sweet vanilla.
Jasmine & Honeysuckle
- Fresh bloomed jasmine and sweet wild honeysuckle.
Mahogany & Teakwood
- Cozy mahogany, cedar and oak with florals and light musk
Workshops are limited to 24. Large wooden workshop tables allow space for 6-8 people to work comfortably. This is good to note if you are planning to come with a group of friends! The event will take place inside our workshop space at the shop.
The store will be open for shopping during the event.
Date: October 14th, 3-5 PM
Where: Our new indoor workshop space at Gray Apple Market, 2700 N Susquehanna Trail, York
Time: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
$50 per ticket with an option to make a second candle for $25